Customer Service Professional
Sydney NSW, Fulltime Position
Carways is a family owned and operated company, renowned for providing reliable and efficient motor vehicle transportation and comprehensive vehicle transport solutions across Australia’s east coast. Established in 1970, our reputable family business has been servicing the car carrying industry for nearly 50 years.
We are currently seeking an experienced Customer Service Professional to join our centralised service team. To be successful in this role, you will be well presented and possess exceptional interpersonal skills.
Working in a fast-paced environment, you will be a team player who is highly organised with a keen eye for detail.
- Providing high quality customer service in person and over the phone to both internal and external customers
- Qualifying and responding to email correspondence
- Providing customer quotations and taking bookings
- Dealing with customer complaints
- Resolving customer queries
- Manage existing customer relationships
- Handling objections in a professional manner
- General administration duties
- Polite and concise phone manner
- Strong interpersonal and communication
- Ability to work in a close team environment and autonomously
- Experience working within a fast-paced call centre and/or reception environment
- Hardworking and committed
- Must be highly organised
- Ability to build strong rapport with customers
- Demonstrated willingness to adapt to different situations and tasks
- Well-developed skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet use. (training will be provided for in house systems)
- Must be honest, diligent and trustworthy
Carways in return provides a close and supportive work environment with the ability to gain further skills and experience.
If this is sounds like the job for you, please apply online Att: Human Resources Manager